Sing Like A Lark Health and Happiness Workshops And Classes
You can find at least two types of workshops that are dedicated to health and happiness through singing:
- Light-hearted singing workshops to stimulate and motivate participants to sing more often. These involve no physical exercises. It's therefore convenient to arranged these at smaller spaces such as cafes.
- Workshops and classes that include some physical activities to improve breathing and posture. These are best held in rooms at community centres or other suitable venues.
Sing For Health & Happiness Classes Starting on Friday 12th October 2018
Come and join special Sing for Health and Happiness classes in the Stane Center, The Cross, Mauchline.
Friday 12th October 2018
19.00 – 20.00
Price: £5 per person
You will go through gentle exercises for improving posture and breathing, then be enjoying vocalising, mantra singing, and a brief meditation at the end.
Please, wear comfortable clothes and bring a yoga mat with you if you can.
Sing For Health Happiness Workshop Wednesday 21 November 2918
Come and join us at Many Thanks in Mauchline on Wednesday, 21 November, 18.30. A fun social gathering with singing over a cup of tea/coffee and traybake. Price: £12 Please book in advance – only 15 – 20 spaces available.
– 7 popular songs lead by Kate & Bill Barbour (guitar)
– 7 key health benefits of singing explained
– 7 simple exercises demonstrated