Do you want to experience amazing health-benefits of a voice-bath and participate in a research project?
Holistic services Wander’in’ Star in Prestwick and Sing Like A Lark are offering free voice-bath sessions as a part of a research project carried out by the British Academy of Sound Therapy.
What Is Voice-Bath?
You have probably heard about the wonderful benefits of a sound-bath that can be created with different instruments such as gongs, Tibetan bowls, crystal bowls and percussions. A voice-bath is very similar to a sound-bath with just one difference: you will be bathing in the vibrations of a human voice. The benefits you can experience during and after a voice-bath are many. Here are just some examples of what it can do for you:
- A smooth and gentle process into deep relaxation and an altered state of consciousness (ASC)
- Vocal sounds that have a calming effect on your nervous system (toning and overtone singing)
- It helps reduce anxiety and release physical tension
- It supports self-healing processes
- In some cases, it can even relief pain
- A voice-bath with reflection can help resolve mental blockages and release negative emotions
If you want to taste the benefits of it now, please find a quiet, comfortable place, put some good-quality headphones on and listen to the recording of a voice-bath below: