COMMUNITY RESEARCH PROJECT
Come and join a small group of people (max 6 people per session), lay down on the floor and experience a state of deep relaxation during a voice-bath. You can read detailed info about the venue, the dates and times in this digital brochure.
There are many wonderful benefits with health and wellbeing that can be achieved with therapeutic voice-bath:
- A smooth and gentle process into deep relaxation and an altered state of consciousness (ASC)
- Vocal sounds that have a calming effect on your nervous system (toning and overtone singing)
- It helps reduce anxiety and release physical tension
- It supports self-healing processes
- In some cases, it can even relieve pain
- A voice-bath with reflection can help resolve mental blockages and release negative emotions
Listen To A Voice-Bath Now!
If you want to experience the benefits right now, please put your good headphones on, find a comfortable place to sit or lie and enjoy the recorded voice bath below. Please, don’t listen to the voice bath while driving or doing anything that requires your attention. The sounds will take you to a deep state of relaxation after a few minutes. Therefore, the best time to listen to it is when you need a rest (not sleep).
The 5Rs Model
The BAST method is a person-centered therapeutic processed where sound is used to assist self-healing. Watch the video below that explains the 5Rs Model of healing: